adidas shoes superstar Adidas Women's shoes Running shoes , Adidas supernova sequence women's training morado pursho / plamet rosimp shoes running,adidas tracksuit,ever-popular adidas tracksuit top,Huge Discount
- Update Adidas FitBand Technology - Helps to encourage a more natural run for increased comfort.
- Synthetic Overlays with Mesh Panels - For added support and breathability.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Synthetic Fur
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: Regular
- Padded Heel Collar and Tongue - For improved comfort and a more snug fit.
- Adidas BoostTM Midsole - Provides great cushioning and returns energy to your run.
- Midfoot Torsion® System - Guides the foot's rotation around the midfoot for optimum transition from the midfoot stance to forefoot push off.
Adidas Supernova Sequence 9 Women's Running Shoe The latest instalment of the Supernova Sequence Women's series features a new FitBand to help encourage a more natural feel when you run. The Supernova Sequence 9 provides moderate support for neutral runners and slight overpronators, whilst offering plush cushioning and breathability thanks to the boostTM midsole and the synthetic/mesh upper. Adaptive Synthetic/Mesh Upper The Supernova Sequence 9 Women's Running Shoe's upper is constructed with synthetic materials and mesh panels. The mesh allows hot air to leave the shoe, and cold air to permeate the membrane and travel into the shoe in order to create a comfortable internal environment. The upper moulds to the shape of your foot to provide a comfortable, personalised fit. The mesh provides a more natural running feel as it flexes to accommodate your feet's movements. The midfoot features a sock-like fit that wraps around the foot to provide dynamic arch support and a superior fit, whilst a padded tongue and heel collar provide additional comfort and a more snug fit. The Women's Supernova Sequence 9 also features a heel cradle system, which provides a snug, supportive fit for the wearer's heel, and helps to minimise the movement of the heel in the shoe. Supportive synthetic overlays provide additional stability, and help to maintain the shoe's structure. Additional reflective elements complete the look, and help to keep you illuminated whilst on the road in low-light conditions. BoostTM Midsole The midsole is designed with Adidas boostTM which is made up of thousands of individual capsules that provide a springy cushioning that acts like a trampoline under your feet. The BoostTM capsules helps to minimise the energy lost during the gait cycle, and channel it into your run to provide you with an extra spring in your step, and consequently greater muscular endurance. BoostTM is designed to be three times more temperature resistant than normal midsole materials so
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.